Monday, May 31, 2010

D-145 Pool weather . . .

This child spent most of the day at the beach with her mom and she got home and saw that Papa Dave and Nani bought her a pool. She was so happy - she jumped right in and stayed in there until the sun was almost gone.

Sun Salutations (it's a Yoga Pose)
Sun Salutations

This was shot with the Nikon D-300
Nikon 70-200mm 2.4

I haven't gotten a lot of use out of this lens because I have a hard time holding the camera steady with it. It must be on a tripod or I have to be sitting down to use it. Like in this image. I love the bokeh it creates at the right distance.

My Reading corner:
Nikon D-300 User's Manual Pages 126
Getting Things Done by David Allen Pages 178-180

Looked at Low Key Images on Google.

Read this on low key: Low Key
Here is another article on low key lighting: Google article

On a different note: I've gotten several inquires as to my set up for the Low Key
(like yesterdays image) I'm no expert but I promise I will share my set up either tomorrow or Tuesday.

6 comments:

greygirl25 said...

She is such a beautiful young girl. What an awesome portrait.

I love the bokeh too.

AB said...

Wonderful natural expression, pretty background, totally charming.

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome shot!

Wonderful yoga pose by the little girl. I like the serene background/sunflower to go with the yoga flow.

Anonymous said...

the sense of concentration on her face is wonderful

Sandra said...

Thank you everyone!

Jennifer said...

Fun girl, she is going have lot of fun with going to the beach and pool.

Happy Summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails