Thursday, May 20, 2010

D-135 Take Flight

Tasra Mars Thursday Theme Challenge is "Take Flight"

The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? —it is the same the angels breathe
Mark Twain

Where are your dreams taking you? What "flight" do they want to take?



I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I posted two.
angel

Angel - Take Flight Challenge

Again used my Nikon D-80 and kit lens
ISO 200, F5.6, 1/50s, 55m

Nikon D-300 User's Manual Pages 76-81
Getting Things Done by David Allen Pages 106 - 112

6 comments:

PLPortraiture said...

Hey, that D80 is a Classic! I seriously want to purchase one for a Quick-Grab-Easy-Take-a-Long Camera. Who 'worked' this camera BEAUTIFULLY!

PLPortraiture said...

* YOU worked this camera BEAUTIFULLY ..... LOL. TOO much caffein this a.m

AB said...

A very innocent looking angel!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful texture on these angel sculptures. Lovely bokeh as well.

Unknown said...

These are both lovely!! Beautiful work! I think I like the portrait oriented one the best because it's not cut off at all...but I love the detail in the closer version.

greygirl25 said...

I like them both as well. Love the detail and the bokeh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails