Sunday, May 16, 2010

D-131 Friendship

Friends are the siblings, God never gave us.
Unknown




This is for my friend Flora who is having surgery Monday, May 17, 2010, bright and early. I love you! My thoughts and prayers are with you and don't forget . . .
"Fight Like A Girl!"


Hope

I have been blessed in my life with so many wonderful friends. I even have a few cyber friends that I consider true, good friends.
Flora has become more like the sister I never had. In as much as we are the same we are very different. She is my kindred soul. I want her to know how much I admire and respect her. She is one of the most courageous woman I know.

Please keep her in your prayers as today is a big step in her fight with Breast Cancer.

Images viewed: Leah Macdonald

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to send a message to a friend...I am sure she is quite lucky to have you as her friend. Good luck to your friend on her surgery.

I like the texture and composition on this post. Real nice.

Unknown said...

Beautiful post! I'm praying for Flora today!

Hugs to both of you!

Gary Schmeidler said...

Gorgeous capture Sandra, and will say a prayer for Flora as well. Hope surgery goes ok for her.

greygirl25 said...

Beautiful capture. Sending the best wishes to Flora.

SimplyKuni said...

Great message. I've never seen a flower like this with its petals drooped down.

Just prayed for Flora as well.

Jennifer said...

Sandra~ I want you to know that I have been thinking of your friend too.

Sending best wishes to Flora!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails