Monday, May 10, 2010

D-125 Live life to the fullest

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith

What's holding you back from living your life to the fullest? What dreams and aspirations are you hiding and holding back? Now, what's important to you?

Mine? To do what I love best and that's to create. Be it by pen and paper, crayons, fabric, glue or the camera. I love to create ART. My dream is to make a living with my art. There. I've said it.
Now, what's important? My family, my friends and my loved ones.


This is my dad, bushy eyebrows and all. He had a minor heart attack this week
and is in bad health.
SRM_8524eSRM_8524e
Most days he's confined to the house. What brings him the most joy? His family and friends.

Images viewed: Blair Phillips
My reading corner:
Nikon D-300 User's Manual Pages 14-22
Getting Things Done by David Allen Pages 69-73
The Nikon Creative Lighting System by Mike Hagen Pages (none today)

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

(On side note.. had no idea he had health hit this week)

Hugs..

He look so good to pose for you.
Good to see pictures of him. It has been a while.

Unknown said...

He looks great! I'm sorry to hear that he had heart trouble this week. You captured him so well. He looks like a man with a sense of humor - those creases around his eyes say he smiles a lot.

Andrey Dorokhov said...

Kind and wise eyes. Wish him health. So sad that parents getting older.

Anonymous said...

That's really a nice pose of your dad.He has sparkling eyes and a captivating smile.

I wish him good health.

greygirl25 said...

Beautiful portrait of your dad.

So sorry he is having heart trouble, you wouldn't know it by the twinkle in his eyes. He has a wonderful spirit.

Asiam Designs Photography said...

Awwww He looks so good. Love it! He takes the best pictures! Tell him I said hello.

Gary Schmeidler said...

Wonderful capture Sandra, and prayers for your dad, hope his health improves.

Gallow said...

Your portrait photography is incredible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails