Wednesday, May 12, 2010

D-127 Dreams . . .

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep . . . . Walt Disney

What's the burning desire inside of you. What is it that consumes your free time, that gnaws at you. What is it that comes to mind when you are deep asleep? Your dreams. Are you living your dream life? Are you at least working on your dream life? What is your burning desire and what are you doing to nourish that?

Texture with text

Images viewed: Digital Photography by Tom Ang

My reading corner:
Nikon D-300 User's Manual Pages 29-36
Getting Things Done by David Allen Pages 80-85
The Nikon Creative Lighting System by Mike Hagen Pages (none)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love that Disney quote too :)

Unknown said...

I love this one! And now that song will be in my head all night. :-)

I don't have a dream right now...just waiting for the postcard that tells me exactly what God's will is. :-)

Gary Schmeidler said...

Really like the processing and texture Sandra, nice work!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. I like the subtle lighting and texture on this.

greygirl25 said...

Beautiful. Such nice detail in the hydrangea. The quote fits very nicely

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails