Wednesday, May 26, 2010

D-141 Square . . .

"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."


Daily shoot challenge:
#ds192 Lose the rectangle today. Make a photograph with a square (1:1) aspect ratio and post it. Crop if needed.
What grows in your garden?

I'm sorry I keep forgetting to explain how I got the shot or what equipment I used.
Nikon D-300, 70-200mm@200,f/2.8, 1/80s, ISO 200, natural light.
Tweaked the image in p.s. with saturation and contrast.


Images viewed: Busath Studio & Gardens Jaw dropping beauty on this site.

My Reading corner:
Nikon D-300 User's Manual Pages 118-120
Getting Things Done by David Allen Pages 155-167
Professional Photographer Magazine May 2010

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your square challenge shot. Nice details.

AB said...

Nice use of the square, and nice echoes of the foreground colours in the background.

SimplyKuni said...

PP is nice. Of course I'm a sucker for bokeh too. :)

greygirl25 said...

This is beautiful. I love the color and the bokeh. You lost the rectangle very effectively.

Jennifer said...

good one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails