Saturday, May 22, 2010

D-137 Feed the artist in you. . . .

"We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
George Bernard Shaw

Take a creative break. Do something fun. With all of the everyday "business" sometimes we forget to take care of the artist in us.
David & I went to the camp ground last night. We opened it, aired it out and cleaned it up.

Today we just took our time and we ended up driving to a field of wild flowers and just took our time.

A special thanks to the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) for planting and maintaing this field of wild flowers.

INDOT - Field of wild flowers

INDOT - Field of Flowers

This evening I had a three year old cuddled in my arms as we watched the Princess and the Frog, until I heard soft snores. What a way to end a day!

My Reading corner:
Nikon D-300 User's Manual Pages 86-91
Getting Things Done by David Allen Pages 117-121
Practical Photography Spring 2010 (Excellent!)




Images viewed: Flickr

6 comments:

PLPortraiture said...

B E A U T I F U L !!!!

greygirl25 said...

These are beautiful. I am such a fan of bokeh, behind everything.

I love your qote today. So true, so true.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. I like the sharpness and details.

SimplyKuni said...

Can't go wrong with beautifully smooth bokeh!

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos! That first one is just stunning!

I was just wondering the other day is you were going to be "camping" soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

the one of the blue flower is really eyecatching - it really pops of the page. its such an intense blue too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails