Saturday, May 15, 2010

D-129 & D-130 Fear . . .

The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
Sven Goran Eriksson

I let a great opportunity slip by me because of fear. It would have been an awesome boost for my business, but fear paralyzed me. So from here on, I promise myself, not to let fear stand in my way.

How do you deal with your "fears?"
Yesterday after work we took Isabella to the beach. We had a great time.
May 14, 2010

We took her to Navy Pier in Chicago today. We had a great time! The USO put on a great program for the Families of Military Personnel.
at Navy Pier

My reading corner:
I read this book "America's Heart & Soul, based on the film from Walt Disney" by Louis Schwartzberg. Just quotes and pictures, but the pictures are stirring. Great coffee table type of book.
This quote was on there also:
"You can't think about fear. Fear causes hesitation. Hesitation makes your worst fears come true." Biker Sherlock, Street Luger
Nikon D-300 User's Manual Pages 43-47
Getting Things Done by David Allen Pages 87-91
The Nikon Creative Lighting System by Mike Hagen Pages (none)

Images Viewed: Kiss the groom

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! That point about fear is so true, and so vital!

I love Isabella's shoes!

Anonymous said...

I like the lighting on these captures - I am assuming it was an overcast day. Those shoes are real cute.

greygirl25 said...

Isabella is adorable and that shoe shot totally rocks. Love the comp.

As for the fear, it hovers over me, follows me around and is constantly in my way. Haven't quite figured how to handle it yet.

Anonymous said...

Fear get's us all at times (super humans excepted of course) sometimes it is right to pay attention to it - the trick is to see it for what it is and decide how to deal with it and face it.

Cute shot, her expression really shows her excitement.

Andrey Dorokhov said...

Love her face expression! Good shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails