Wednesday, May 19, 2010

D-134 Just keep pushing forward

It doesn't matter how fast one advances or learns, what matters is that one is still moving forward. Changing, learning and growing.

This image was taken with the Nikon D-80 and a kit lens that I haven't touched in years. Definitely not my good glass and I can tell the difference, but I wanted to carry my camera with me and I find it more comfortable with the D-80 and smaller lens.
Ambient light mixed with my garden lights.
Spring!

Are you still pushing forward? If you are then it's time to celebrate. If you are not, why not? Pick up where you left off. What are you concentrating your efforts on learning?

Nikon D-300 User's Manual Pages 62-76
Getting Things Done by David Allen Pages 103-106

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love this! This is beautiful!

(I AM still pushing forward - still learning and growing, right along with you!)

Anonymous said...

This looks good to me. I like the details and dof.

I once took my really old Nikkor 35-70mm lens for a shoot out and I was able to feel the difference b/w old glass vs the modern ones. But still the pictures turned out OK. I am guessing it takes time/energy and one got to just keep pushing forward. Well said!

greygirl25 said...

Everyday I challenge the learning curve. So much to learn so little time!

Beautiful colors in your garden today. Very nice shot.

Anonymous said...

love the colour and the leaf-shapped negative space is also interesting

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails