Friday, October 22, 2010

D-295 Fight lik a Girl in Pink

The daily shoot: #ds340 October is breast cancer awareness month. Make a photo of something pink to support the cause.

Here's to my best friend Flora - Fight like a Girl!
Hope you are feeling better after your chemo treatment. Love ya!
Fight Like a Girl!

This started out as a selfie, but I was trying some jumping shots and just couldn't get the focus spot on (my studio lights only allow SS125 the highest) So David came to help and then I decided on this image.
The editing credit goes to the ever talented Khalila. My youngest daughter has so much talent she doesn't even realize. So thanks to all parities involved for you assistance tonight.
Images viewed: Cheryl Jacobs Nicolai's
I will be spending a couple of days on her site trying to read all her post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome take on the TDS assignment Sandra. Looks really like a shot from a magazine cover. Kudos to all the parties involved!

Nikhil Ramkarran said...

As Sasi says, this could easily be high quality promotional material. It hits all the high points, stylish yet elegantly simple so as not to detract from the message; hard hitting, yet humourous. I really like it, beautifully done. And like most things worth doing it is a community effort.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this one!! You all did an amazing job on it!!

Prettypics123 said...

This shot looks so professional! Love the pink. If I were going to push my photos up a level, what would you recommend I do? Levonne's Pretty Pics

greygirl25 said...

Beautifully done.

Kudos

AB said...

Very, very professional

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails