Wednesday, October 20, 2010

D 294 Another play date

The daily shoot today: ds#339 Double your art today. Make a photo of something you've created or crafted

It's a project I made for my youngest daughter years ago. She requested those colors.It's framed. Every single seed bead is hand sewn.
intricate

My blog friend Shirley shared yesterday about Through the lens (TTL) texture she used on some of her photos which really made the images stand out. I tried it today using TTL texture by Breanna on Flickr
I really like the results
Bubble magic
Childhood hours
Today was our dinner/play date and of coarse it involved bubbles. The best activity ever, according to Miss Isabella.
SRM_6034rs


I want to thank Nikhil for sending me this inspiration:Cheryl Jacobs Nicolai's

4 comments:

Nikhil Ramkarran said...

I like the second b&w of Isabella best. She looks like she is putting so much effort and concentration into the bubbles, and getting so much pleasure out of it.

shirley said...

I like the 2nd B&W, too. I love the effect the TTV textures give a picture - you did a great job, and now I have some more TTV textures to choose from!

And your first picture is beautiful - such pretty beads.

Anonymous said...

I have to second Nikhil's comment on Isabella. Lovely b/w shot and looks quite natural.

AB said...

The childlike eyes staring up at the camera makes for a great photo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails