Wednesday, October 27, 2010

D-301 Fall Arraignment

Just a little corner of my house. The witch my mother in law made for me the rest of the arraignment I made.
I wanted to practice the Off camera flash so it was a "reach" but I made it work.
Used the Nikon SB-800 off camera, shot through an umbrella.

The daily shoot #ds346 Reaching up, reaching for, reaching out, or reaching in. Show the action of reaching in a photograph today.
So it's a "reach" but I did have to reach to light the candles.


Fall decorations

Very little editing done on this. Basic sharpening for web, slight levels adjustment and vignette.

Reading Cheryl Jacobs Nicolai's blog

3 comments:

Nikhil Ramkarran said...

It is a nicely arranged scene, but it looks a bit flat. I think maybe the soft diffusion of the umbrella might have been a little too soft (at least for me).

Did you try one with just the candle light? You might have had to reach for your tripod :)

Anonymous said...

Real nice Sandra. I like your fall arrangement.

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful seasonal display! I had to chuckle at the PO slipping into your title though - where I assume you intended to have "arrangement" you have "arraignment." Arraigning too much? :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails