Tuesday, March 30, 2010

D-89 Simplicity

Got news today that my oldest daughter is being activated - thank God she's staying states side and not going across the globe. Unfortunately we have a 3 year old that we have to explain why mommy is leaving for a year. How do we do that?

Teeny tiny flowers that were part of a bouquet. I ran it through topaz.
Simplicity

Meet Cooper he's David's nephews dog. Cooper is 6 months old and has such nice personality.
Cooper

Cooper

Images viewed: Joey Lawrence
Take a look at how fun and easy these pros make OCF look. My heros.
Other inspiration: The shoot out with David Hobby, Joey L & Zack Arias
Pages read in the The Hot Shoe Diaries: Big Light from Small Flashes by Joe McNally 113-144

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

aw the pup too cute!

That's good question with how to tell Isabella. My heart is with your family. Are there way able to do skype (video call) to keep up time to time.

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying all the flowers you've been doing! I love the dog, too! What a sweet face!

I'm praying that this will be a good year for Sandra and Isabella. I spent a year with my dad and and year with my aunt and it worked out okay.

Gallow said...

Flowers seem to be the theme for a lot of photographers this month. I guess we all need to see color again.

I like how you set the depth of field in this one.

The neighbor dog photos are also fantastic. I like the tongue. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails