Wednesday, March 3, 2010

D-62 It's my Birthday . . .

Today was my birthday and my husband had some of my flower images printed and framed and he had a cake made to match my pictures. I spent the evening with family and friends. Got some great cards and gifts and spent some nice time with family and friends.

Thanks baby, I really appreciate it and I had a great time.

BD Cake

My friend Flora brought me some roses and here is a macro shot of one. I love all of the folds and textures in this rose.
Birthday Rose

then as my mom was leaving she came back to tell me to come look at the moon. Photo opt . . . pulled out the 70-200 for this shot and David and I took a quick ride for this image. My birthday moon.

Moon

Pages:63-66 Setting up the Nikon D300
Looked at pictures on Flickr

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! What a neat thing for Dave to do!

That rose is lovely! The moon is amazing! Great work.

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday - I hope you get to enjoy the rest of the week too!

Gary Schmeidler said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sandra!
Glad to see you got some of the flower pics printed and framed! Love the new rose capture! Care to share your settings on it and was it natural light?

Sandra said...

Thanks Elli and Gary.
Gary thanks for asking I meant to record the settings but it was really late last night and I just ran out of time.
It was studio light (because it was 11:00 p.m.) ISO 200, 1/125 S @ F/5.6, 28-105mm @ 105.
Gary I can't seem to find your e-mail I was trying to send you a message the other day. Could you e-mail me? Thanks again.

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear all went beautiful for your birthday evening!

love rose, moon!!

Love pixs, Dave printed for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails