Sunday, March 14, 2010

D-73 Isabella

We had a fun and exhausting day at the Childrens Museum today.
Isabella at the Childrens Museum

Papa Dave lets Isabella get him wet - she had so much fun!
Papa Dave and Isabella

Have you had a chance to go to Tasra Mar's blog yet? She's very inspirational and gives lots of great advice. I even watched a series on video about getting organized in her site. Lots of stuff to look at and read. Take a look. It's worth the time.

Pages Read in the Nikon D300 Digital Field guide: 155 - 185 Real World Applications.

Pictures looked at: Marcin on Flicr

4 comments:

PLPortraiture said...

AWWWWWWW!!! These make me S M I L E !!!! :D

Unknown said...

Fun stuff!! It looks like a great time!

Amanda said...

Great photos~! That second one is so sweet! I can tell they enjoy each other's company! Looks like a fun place!

Jennifer said...

Def fun day for Isabella!!

By the way like I's shirt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails