Monday, March 22, 2010

D-81 Monochromatic Monday *Change*

“Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.” Arthur unknown

On the second day of Spring, I find this beautiful, delicate, skeletal leaf. I just knew I had to try it's in black and white. It's kind of sad yet beautiful.
monochromatic leafcroprs

monochromatic leafrs

Nikon D300, 50mm, F2.8, 1/800ss, ISO 250. Window light

Images viewed: Rangerfinder Wedding Special - Awesome images

Pages read in the The Hot Shoe Diaries: Big Light from Small Flashes by Joe McNally 32-64

2 comments:

Mel said...

oh I LOVE all the texture in the first one! I bet that would work well as an overlay texture too!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! It IS sad and beautiful at the same time. Lovely work, Sandra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails