Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Amazing Session D-223

I've been busy with sessions the last two weeks and I am loving every single minute of it! This is what I want to do all the time.
Last week I took Kristen (Senior Class of 2011) out to the park but we ran out of day light. So I offered her a mini session and today was it. The mini session consisted of a "trash the dress" session. If you are interested in learning more about TTS look here
If you are interested in a TTD session drop me a line.
see more of this session click on an image and it will take you to my flicker account.
Nikon D-700, 70-200mm, off camera flash.

Swimming with the Ducks

Dirty
and funny when I looked up we had about 10-12 spectators and they were even taking pictures of us on their cell phones. Once I pointed the camera at them, they scattered. LOL

Tasra Mar's Twitter Tuesday

Viewed images by Kevin Jairaj
Read: Nikon D-700 Users Manual pages 92-94
Reading: VisionMongers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely portraits Sandra.

I am surprised your model was brave enough to pose with the ducks and not getting dirty besides doing a TTS session. Interesting concept btw - thanks for the wiki link.

Unknown said...

Nice work!She seems to be a fun girl! I love that you have the ducks in the background in that first shot.

How funny that the spectators scattered when threatened with a camera!

AB said...

I could have sworn the first shot was of a mermaid until I saw a little pink of the leg

Anonymous said...

this looks to have been a lot of fun and the ducks in the background are a nice touch

Judy said...

This is great. When I saw the first shot (before seeing the next one) I thought it was a little strange. But the next one makes it really fun. Great stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails