Friday, May 22, 2009

201 & 202/365 Lots of fun stuff

Migraine and exhaustion kept me away from the computer yesterday. It's all good today. I did take a picture yesterday. Here it is:

Isn't she a beauty. Honestly I don't know what it's called. My mom always calls them snow ball bushes.

Today's picture is this:

I found it in the garden. Hmm, it's very old.

And more plays with my "the photoshop elements 7 book" for digital photographers, by Scott Kelby & Matt Kloskowski.
I have really enjoyed this book. Today I learned an easy way to create this story board. They call it a "Multi-Photo look ..."
I also learned how to include my (actual)signature, and watermarking/copyrighting images. I learned a few more thing but I'll spare you the details as to not bore you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That "snowball bush" looks like a hydrangea to me. Beautiful!

You are doing so great with your PS work too! I love doing that sort of stuff - following books/tutorials to learn. I'm envious!

Amanda said...

I really like the simplicity of that story board. Really nice! Great shot of that bottle. It does look really old. Because you asked, my backdrop was a piece of white marine vinyl. I've had if for a while but haven't used it lately. I set it up in the garage. :)

Jennifer said...

So pretty.. can smell from here..

Awesome what story board can do.

Hope you are feeling better to have a great weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails