Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who says you can't buy camera love? 139/365

About a month ago I was taking a picture of one of the dogs and Isabella thought I was taking a picture of her - so she starts covering her face and saying "no Nani" I said, "No, Isabella, Not you, the dog." Well from then on every time I picked up the camera she'd say "No, Not You!" and she'd run away. Well, today I had some Jelly-Belly's and she wanted some :) I told her I'd give her one if she would look at the camera. Done deal. Needless to day she "earned" about 6 of those jelly beans hehe. I'd better go stock up on those.



I also want to share an awesome portrait of my mother-in-law. What do you think of the border on this portrait? Is the portrait too formal for the border? I bought some of these from "Design by Jenn"

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Bribes are great! LOL! And very good result! I really like both of the frames you used. I don't think the portrait is too formal for the frame, it works for me.

Unknown said...

Jelly-Belly jelly beans are the best!! Great work, Nani and Isabella!

I like the frame on the portrait, but I think I would lower the opacity a bit. Just my personal preference. I think it distracts from the subject at full opacity.

Tess said...

We use White Chocolate Chips! :) Bribery will get you everywhere!

I think the border is nice.

Jennifer said...

Brides are great.

Fun to have vary borders!

Unknown said...

Very nice photo and very nice boarder.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails