Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Wednesday, . 138/365

The middle of the week, hump day. It's always hard for me on Wednesdays. I'm more tired than usual. So here's a quick snapshot or two. My daughter would not let me take her portrait today - it's an assignment I have and no one else is around either. So I give you her guitar pick and capo. She had put the guitar down for a couple of months but picked it up again this weekend. She was practicing and telling Twix that she was getting to close to her guitar and she wouldn't be able to practice. Twix liked her music so much she decided to lay on her lap and nap. LOL
Twix is too cute.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Twix doesn't seem to mind being in photos!! Good for you for keeping up with the 365 even when you're tired and don't have willing models! You're an inspiration!

Jennifer said...

So sweet of Twix...

I believe what Toby mind to do with Mo. it was so sweet. (other cat we had, miss him)

Might it calm her to nap.

I need to borrow your dogs.. but not with my cats here ha!

Amanda said...

Twix looks like that's right where she belongs! :)

Tess said...

What? Not willing to pose for you? That's not normal! At least Twix was accommodating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails