Saturday, January 24, 2009

Movie Night 83/365

My daughter ordered $5.00 movie cards for the whole family. Means you get into certain movies, which changes weekly, for only $5.00. That's almost half price. Well, guess who couldn't find her card and had to pay full price? ME.
I'm the one that finds all of the "lost" articles, the one who puts all articles that are out of place in and around the house away and I an the one who could not find her card tonight.

Oh well we went to see Slumdog Millionaire - it was such a good movie. We all gave it a thumbs up and here's my picture just in the nick of time.
**correction** when I said "family" movie please keep in mind that my youngest is 17 - therefore this would not qualify as a Walt Disney type family movie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I haven't even heard of that one. We'll have to check it out.

BTW, you and I posted comments on Eric's blog at the same time! lol.

Jennifer said...

Out to the movie sound fun!

By the way, thank for adding my blog link in your group. I enjoy taking pictures.

Tess said...

hehehe, I didn't think that sounded like a "family" movie for my kiddos! :) But they haven't even been to a theater yet. LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails