Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Am I running out of willing models?


#46 out of 365 (it's way to early to run out of willing models!)

Lens challenge 7 out of 7. I passed that test and learned a lot along the way.
I noticed that yesterdays pictures looks like the colors are a bit off. They looked fine until I re sized it.
I've been editing pictures for 10 hours I THINK. I'm tired. There has got to be an easier way. Can you guys share what your secrets are?
I know that wedding photographers cannot sit and edit every single picture - what the secret. I'm trying lightroom on a 30 trial but it doesn't seem like much help to me. Please do share.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

awesome shot of dogs..

Tess said...

They don't look to sure about the camera! hahahaha Congrats on passing the test!

Unknown said...

They dogs look great!

I don't have much experience editing large numbers of photos, but I have found that it's useful to go through the shots and tag them with 1 (gonna be GOOD!), 2 (pretty nice), and 3 (might be worth keeping). Then I can choose all the 1's to batch edit - I do these things in Digital Photo Professional - and then the 2's, and then the 3's. After making the batch adjustments, I fine tune each photo. Does that make sense?

Brittany said...

That's funny. That's nice you have dogs to work on!

Eric L said...

Lightroom+batching it.

Plus, Go through and make a few "skim passes" where you eliminate the worst one's and tag with a rating (Flag's and colors work nice in LR)

Great shot with the dogs, but did you really scare everyone else off, LOL ;)

Mel said...

I practiced on my daughter's "baby woof" the other day, at least your models are alive ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails