Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saying goodbye is never easy . . .

It was not planned this way but with the last post, I think it appropriate to say good by to my "365 Days of Reality"

I've been planning on changing my blog for a while. I had hoped to carry it out sooner, but now seems as good a time as any.

Please continue following my work at S.R.Marek Photography srmarekphotography.wordpress.com

I have also changed my photography site. The new site is: Srmarekphotography.com
I hope to see you there soon. I have immensely enjoyed the past two and a half years of posting and growing, personally, professionally and in my craft. I will always be grateful to my new found "cyber friends" I've learned from you and leaned on you. I hope to continue to grow my circle of friends. Thank you all!

5 comments:

Nikhil said...

All endings just mean new beginnings. Looking forward to the new blog and a continuation of your great posts.

Anonymous said...

See you on the other side!

Prettypics123 said...

Sad to see you go. I'll catch up with you on your other sites.

shayne gray said...

Congratulations on finishing!

Looking forward to seeing what you go on to do now....

shayne gray learns photography

Unknown said...

You rock! I'll continue to stalk and marvel at your amazing skills!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails