Tuesday, July 6, 2010

D-182 the challenge is blue

"Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

What "habits" have become your life, your every day reaction, your routine?
I'll have to re-examine my habits so that I can guarantee that they will lead to excellence.

Don't forget its Twitter Tuesday over at Tasra Mar. Drop by and visit her site.

The daily shoot:
"Today's theme is the color blue. Blue sky. Blue plate. Blue M&Ms. Make a photo of something blue and post it today."

My honey's blue eye . . .
The triangle in his eye was a white envelop I used as a reflector.


David's eyeball_edited-rs

Images viewed: Mike Colon - I will be viewing his images as long as I am captivated by them. His work is stunning.

My reading corner:
Nikon Manual 225-247
A Short Course in Photography

5 comments:

greygirl25 said...

I absolutely love this.

I love the triangle of the eye that leads to the triangle of the leaves. Very creative Sandra.

And David has beautiful blue eyes.

Anonymous said...

Love your creativity on this shot - I see lot of "V" sign here ;)

Amanda said...

Great shot! You are so creative! I noticed that triangle catchlight!

Unknown said...

This is such a creative response to the assignment! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

did you intend for the envelope to be so prominent in the photo - I like the idea of him peeping through the leaf.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails