Sunday, January 24, 2010

{Nature} Day 24

Spent the day with Pam Lopez in Genoa Illinois. For my natured theme day she took me to Russell Woods Forest Preserve, this is the Kishwaukee River. DeKalb County. It's pretty high because of the rain and the snow melting.

Nature is still pretty grey and brown around here. Still missing the blue skies.

Russell Woods Forest Preserve.  The Kishwaukee River.  DeKalb County

I did have a great day with Pam and we took alot of images. This stop was only for my themed day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought about you two yesterday. I think it's great that you got to get pictures of gray skies somewhere else! We're having nothing but gray skies too. But you got some nice shots out of it, and you have a neat layout!

PLPortraiture said...

You captured some GREAT Nature Elements! I can't believe you were able to capture that bird! They were amazingly quick!
Was SO FUN though.

Amanda said...

VEry nice images! When do I get to come down there to meet the two of you? Do we get to see the rest of your images somewhere?

Jennifer said...

Perfect view with the nature!

Like the layout lot...

we all had flooding warning too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails