Monday, July 6, 2009

244-247

This last month has been a struggle for me to keep up with my 365. I feel I'm at the point of exhaustion after working all day, trying to run a business, trying to keep up with my family and my home, chores and my other hobbies. I'm just plain tired.

Friday, July 3, 2009 we watched fireworks at the campground.

Saturday, July 4, 2009
We went camping over the weekend and Saturday it rained all day. We did a lot of indoor activities, including reading and played with the sling shot.




Sunday, July 5, 2009
A few Wild flowers my mother in law picked for me. I love wild flowers.

Monday July 6, 2009
It's called the Chicken Tree. It's looked like this for a few years now. LOL

3 comments:

Tess said...

Man, I feel you on the 365 stress! I was just telling my hubby that I'm never doing it again. These are great shots though. :)

Unknown said...

I love the wildflower photo!! Those are so pretty! I hope you enjoyed your relaxation at the campground!

Jennifer said...

Hope you got all relaxing time away. Love that snapshot of wildflower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails