Monday, June 8, 2009

Aunt Pat's garden friends . . .219/365

Image heavy.
Well, my mother in law and I went by our Aunt Pat's house while she was away. I was going to take pictures of her lovely garden BUT instead got caught up taking pictures of some of her garden ornaments. Her yard is so cute and looks so cozy - I just wanted to sit and relax! Her yard is so tidy too. Perfect.

Dave's family is so talented and crafty and artistic. I don't think there is one person in that family that isn't gifted in the arts somehow!
This is aunt Pat's newest creation. It's a glass/crystal totem. Isn't it adorable? I love it!



These mushrooms are gorgeous too. I believe they are imported from Poland. I may be wrong, but they were imported.



This lovely lady has looked over Aunt Pat's garden for a very long time.



Isn't this awesome?






. . .and look at this adorable thing! It's pretty heavy.

Next time I'll wait until she's home and she can point out some other things that I missed and I hear there is this unique tree I forgot to take a picture of. Next time for sure.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Great shots from a very creative garden! My favorite is the mushrooms.

Tess said...

Wow! I envy a garden like that. It takes so much work! Beautiful pictures, too. :)

Unknown said...

What treasures she has! That adorable ladybug looks like a bowling ball, but maybe smaller? It is great! Thanks for sharing these photos!

Jennifer said...

Fun with what you can find in someone else's garden.

Can't wait to see more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails