Thursday, June 11, 2009

222/365 Summer ready feet!

LOL - well I hadn't had a pedicure in a long time so I treated myself today. I don't usually get all that fancy with it but today I did. So here it is in my reality, once I start wearing sandals I continue until the end of fall.




My life seems to continue getting busier and busier - if that's even possible. I work full time and every day of the week there is something I have to do, somewhere I must be (other than home), some meeting I must go to. My weeks have started running into each other and I'm getting very little sleep. I'm going camping again this weekend - it seems like life really slows down there and I can sit and think and read and just be. Well, if you can't tell, I'm tired. Hopefully I'll be able to post tomorrow but I'm not sure. Other wise I'll catch up with everyone on Monday.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute feet!! :) I love the toenail painting!! I were sandals from spring until fall too, but actually end of going barefoot quite a bit....tough on the feet!

Amanda said...

"wear" not "were" LOL!!

Tess said...

I love those sandals, too! What cute toes you have. :)

Unknown said...

Great toes! And the sandals are exactly what I would have imagined for you! Have a great, relaxing weekend!

Jennifer said...

cool!! have a great time away!!

Asiam Designs Photography said...

Very nice.... enjoy your relaxation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails