Monday, June 15, 2009

227/365

For the last 2 weeks I've been making cards and layouts and entering all kinds of challenges. Remember my little "purse" I won that challenge, the layout about my daughter it didn't win but it was placed in the slide show which show cases their top 20 pick.
Well, here is another challenge. This one requires you to use vintage items and incorporate them in your "art" Now I wasn't sure if it was just paper art or whatever.
So here is a vintage ceramic bird my mom gave me

and a vintage necklace I bought at an antique store a very long time ago

I made some jump rings and then just played.

The results?

What do you think? Does it work. It's not exactly what I had in mind but . . .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you little family layout hung with the beaded chain. I'm not too sure about the ceramic bird - I think it just doesn't "connect" for me. But I'm still in awe of your creativity!

Eric L said...

I like it, same as Elli, just not sure about the bird. Creative juices are flowing though@

Tess said...

Me, three, about the bird. The chain and the family pic are great though!

Jennifer said...

Awesome about challenges you did and won some. fun!

Fun to find way to use lil bird to hang up with your beautiful family picture

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails