Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dinner at home 102/365

No big deal except that I cooked because my daughter was supposed to come over for dinner but she ended up having car issues and Dave was working so I had a nice hearty meal by myself - between you and I, I don't mind being/eating by myself. I look forward to alone time. LOL

I seem to be having "red" issues with this picture. I cannot seem to find the correct balance for the color.


This is not the final outcome - it has a nice gravy to it and you serve it over mashed potatoes or rice. It turned out yummy!

5 comments:

Asiam Designs Photography said...

Looks tasty. The red looks good to me. What were you aiming for. Do you have an example...

Amanda said...

YUM!!

snaphappee said...

That looks really good!

I like alone time too...can I have a dose of that?

Jennifer said...

dinner looks good!

Tess said...

Yay! Alone time! Wait, what is that? :) Red is so hard to get. I think you did a pretty good job though! Can't say yum though as I don't like bell peppers. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails