Thursday, February 26, 2009

117/365 Willow Tree Angels

Thank you to everyone who gave suggestions for yesterdays lighting problem. I played with it for about half an hour today. I used flash, bounced it off of the ceiling, bounced it off of the wall, used other house lights and nothing. Still ended up with a bad shadow. The only thing I didn't try was 2 studio lights facing each other. I will try that soon.

Just practicing with some more lighting. I've taken the 1 soft box and moved it in every possible direction. These are my Willow Tree Angles on a picture frame glass and scrapbooking paper for the background. See? I'm using my scrapbooking stuff!
lol




4 comments:

Unknown said...

They're beautiful! The shadow isn't harsh at all. Nice work!

Amanda said...

Your lighting looks very nice, especially in the first. I really like willow tree figures and your background is perfect for this!

Eric L said...

Looks good, and nice idea on the glass, love the reflection

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures. far-out that you use sb paper as background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails