Friday, February 26, 2010

D-57 Fun Friday Photo Challenge

David has been a Police Officer his whole adult life. He was shocked the other day when we counted how many actual years he's been a police officer - 19 Years.

When I started dating David he was a Corporal. I've seen him go through 3 ranks. He is currently a Lieutenant. I am very proud of all of his accomplishments.

The challenge today was to take a Portrait with out the person actually being in the picture. Every time I see his uniform laid out or hung up I think of him.

Technically this image is not correct because of the light flair but when I looked at it in the camera, I thought that it looked like it represented the guardian angels
that have protected David his whole career.

Portrait w/o a person

The number he's had all 19 years, "1211"


Photographer: Zack Arias that's his 365 Site
this is his other photography site I'd love to take one of his classes.
Read: 47-58 AF area Modes, ISO, Picture control

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice images of your husband. I like the look of that flair too.

Jennifer said...

Wow with how many years work with town.. Same here liked the flair too

Asiam Designs Photography said...

Awww. How sweet. To capture the essence of the one you love, and how dear he is to you. The light flares also so appropriate. A higher protector - protecting the protector. Wink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails