Sunday, September 13, 2009

313/365 An Educational day for me!

I spent most of the day on the computer editing pictures and learning some Photoshop stuff . . .

Coffeeshop has some awesome tutorials.
The first one is a wedding a second shot for in Iowa. I don't care for the original image but the edited and grunge up one I LOVE! I really like that vintage and grunge look.

You can click on pictures to view more details.


And the princess of the house wanted to play dress up and it was HER idea to take pictures. The pictures are very bright and colorful but I wanted to play. These are textures and layers and actions. The backdrop is just the seemless pink paper.
This storyboard is also from Coffeeshop.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Great job with your post processing! What a difference on the wedding photos! I really like the 'after' image! Your little princess is so cute!

Eric said...

Wow, those look great! Seem to be liking that backdrop last few days :P

Jennifer said...

yes wow big difference can do with wedding picture!! so pretty and different.

Miss Isabella.. fun girl.
love that snapshot of her where she look over her wings.

Awesome what you used!

Unknown said...

Nice work! I just love Isabella's spunk!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails