Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cards

To say that I used to scrapbook would be an understatement. I have lots and lots of albums to prove that. However, two years ago when I picked up the Nikon, got a few lessons from David, joined a photographers forum and just got educated on photograhy my focus changed. Now most of my free time is spent on photography.
Sometimes I miss just playing with paper and inks. So I wanted to give my awesome co-workers an extra special Christmas card (Like I used to pre-photography) and I pulled out some supplies and whipped these up last night. I'm happy with them.
As with any of these post you can click on picture to view larger.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful!!

Jennifer said...

Your co-workers will enjoys the homemade cards!!

So pretty!!

Jen said...

what gorgeous cards! beautiful work that I am sure your co-workers will enjoy!

Mel said...

Love these! I have totes upon totes of scrapbook supplies..to think of the money I could have spent on lens if I hadn't spent it all on paper and stamps and ink and brads and tools, etc... lol..oy vey! Its a down payment on a D700 just chillin in the closet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails